P1725 - NT Revolution Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor
- Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Input Turbine (NT) Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1725 DescriptionThis sensor detects the rotation speed of the input turbine. By comparing the input turbine speed signal (NT) and the counter gear speed sensor signal (NC), the ECM detects the shift timing of the gears and appropriately controls the engine torque and hydraulic pressure in response to various conditions, thus performing smooth gear shifting.
P1725 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the P1725 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1725 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1725 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks