P1709 1997 FORD F150 - Park or Neutral Position Switch Out of Self-Test Range
- Faulty Park or Neutral Position (PNP) or Clutch Pedal Position (CPP) switch
- PNP/CPP circuit harness is open or shorted
- PNP/CPP circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1709 1997 Ford F150 DescriptionThe P1709 code indicates that the voltage is high from the Park or Neutral Position Switch when it should be low.
Need more help?Get the P1709 1997 Ford F150 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1709 1997 FORD F150 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1709 1997 Ford F150 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks