P1663 FORD - Fuel Demand Command Signal Circuit Malfunction
- Fuel Demand Command Signal open circuit
- Faulty Injector Driver Module (IDM)
- Injector Driver Module (IDM) harness is open or shorted
- Injector Driver Module (IDM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1663 Ford DescriptionThe P1663 code indicates that the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) has detected a failure on the Fuel Delivery Command Signal (FDCS) line.
Need more help?Get the P1663 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1663 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1663 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks