P1651 2011 FORD FUSION - Power Steering Pressure Switch Input Fault
- Vehicle towed with engine running
- Faulty Power Steering Pressure (PSP)
- Power Steering Pressure (PSP) harness is open or shorted
- Power Steering Pressure (PSP) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1651 2011 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) counts the number of vehicle speed transitions from 0 to a calibrated speed. After a calibrated number of speed transitions, the PCM expects the Power Steering Pressure (PSP) input to change. This DTC is set if the transition is not detected.
Need more help?Get the P1651 2011 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1651 2011 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1651 2011 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks