P1611 HYUNDAI - MIL Request Signal Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- MIL harness is open or shorted
- MIL circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1611 Hyundai DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) is in constant communication with the other control units (e.g. Transmission, Body, etc). When there is a problem with a system other than the engine control, the ECM is requested to turn the engine light ON and set the P1611 code.
Need more help?Get the P1611 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1611 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1611 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks