First diagnose P1606 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1606 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1606 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1606 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1606 DescriptionECM Control Relay O/P Circuit Ma is the generic description for the P1606 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1606 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1606 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1606 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1606 Information for specific makes
- P1606 AUDI Rough Road Signal Circuit Malfunction
- P1606 BUICK Serial Communication Problem With Device 6
- P1606 CADILLAC Serial Communication Problem With Device 6
- P1606 CHEVROLET Serial Communication Problem With Device 6
- P1606 GMC Serial Communication Problem With Device 6
- P1606 HYUNDAI G-Sensor Signal Not Plausible
- P1606 SAAB Engine Control Module Defective
- P1606 VOLKSWAGEN Rough Road Signal Circuit Malfunction
Need more help?Get the P1606 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1606 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1606 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks