- Air Leak in Intake System
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Faulty Fuel Pump
- Faulty Throttle Body Assembly
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine Stalls
P1605 Scion DescriptionWhen the fuel pressure in the common rail drops below the threshold and the engine stalls, this DTC is stored. It is necessary to check if the vehicle has run out of fuel before performing troubleshooting, as this DTC is also stored when the engine stalls due to running out of fuel.
Need more help?Get the P1605 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1605 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1605 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks