- Open in back up power source circuit
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Control Module (ECM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module (ECM) circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesStart by checking the EFI fuse.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1600 Scion DescriptionBattery positive voltage is supplied to terminal BATT of the Engine Control Module (ECM) even when the ignition switch is OFF for use by the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) memory and air–fuel ratio adaptive control value memory, etc.
Need more help?Get the P1600 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1600 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1600 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks