P15BA HONDA - Check Valve Intake Manifold Stuck Closed
- Broken Brake Booster Pressure Vaccum Hose
- Faulty Brake Booster Pressure Sensor
- Brake Booster Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Booster Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P15ba Honda DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Check Valve Intake Manifold pressure. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Brake Booster Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P15ba Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P15BA HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P15ba Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks