P1574 2009 NISSAN SENTRA - ASCD Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Harness or connectors of the Communication Area Network (CAN) communication line is open or shorted
- Combination meter circuit is open or shorted
- Faulty Combination meter
- Faulty Vehicle speed sensor
- Faulty Transmission Control Module
When is the code detected?ECM detects a difference between two vehicle speed signals is out of the specified range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) (Cruise Control System) inoperative
P1574 2009 Nissan Sentra DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) receives two vehicle speed sensor signals via Communication Area Network (CAN) communication line. One is sent from combination meter, and the other is from TCM (Transmission control module). The ECM uses these signals for Automatic Speed Control Module (ASCD) control.
Need more help?Get the P1574 2009 Nissan Sentra code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1574 2009 NISSAN SENTRA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1574 2009 Nissan Sentra code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks