P1564 2009 NISSAN SENTRA - ASCD Steering Switch
- Faulty ASCD Steering Switch
- ASCD Steering Switch harness is open or shorted
- ASCD Steering Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?An improper voltage signal from the Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) steering switch is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Automatic Speed Control (Cruise Control) system may stop working
P1564 2009 Nissan Sentra DescriptionAutomatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) (Cruise Control) steering switch has variant values of electrical resistance for each button. The Engine Control Module (ECM) reads voltage variation
of switch, and determines which button is operated.
Need more help?Get the P1564 2009 Nissan Sentra code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1564 2009 NISSAN SENTRA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1564 2009 Nissan Sentra code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks