P154A CHEVROLET - Intake Air Heater Feedback Circuit
- Faulty Intake Air Heater
- Intake Air Heater harness is open or shorted
- Intake Air Heater circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P154a Chevrolet DescriptionThe Intake Air Heater (IAH) is located in the air inlet tube and is used to warm the incoming air to aid in starting the engine and for proper cylinder combustion. The Glow Plug Control Module (GPCM) will command the IAH on when the engine coolant temperature is below 40°C (104°F). Power to the IAH is supplied by the battery positive voltage circuit. The IAH is connected to the GPCM by the following circuits. If there is a fault on any of these circuits a DTC will set.
- The IAH temperature signal circuit
- The IAH command 1 circuit
- The IAH command 2 circuit
- The IAH voltage signal circuit
- The IAH current signal circuit
- The IAH feedback signal circuit
Need more help?Get the P154a Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P154A CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P154a Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks