P1505 CHRYSLER - Vehicle Speed Output Circuit High
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle Speed Sensor poor electrical connection
- Aftermarket light / siren controller
- Multi-purpose module (police and taxi interface module PTIM)
When is the code detected?The multi purpose module (police and taxi-PTIM) has detected the vehicle speed circuit above a calibrated value
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1505 Chrysler DescriptionVehicle Speed Output Circuit High is the generic description for the P1505 Chrysler code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1505 Chrysler OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P1505 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1505 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1505 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks