P1502 2007 FORD FUSION - Vehicle Speed Sensor Intermittent
- Faulty Vehicle speed sensor
- Vehicle speed sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle speed sensor electrical circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensors
- Wheel Speed Sensors harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensors electrical circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detected an intermittent condition on the vehicle speed sensor circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1502 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionIndicates the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detected an error in the vehicle speed information. Vehicle speed data is received from either the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS), Transfer Case Speed Sensor (TCSS) or Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) control module. The P1502 code sets the same way as P0500. However, it is intended to flash the Transmission Control Indicator Lamp (TCIL) for first time VSS circuit error.
Need more help?Get the P1502 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1502 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1502 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks