P1501 2007 FORD FUSION - Vehicle Speed Sensor Out Of Self Test Range
- Faulty Vehicle speed sensor
- Vehicle speed sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle speed sensor electrical circuit poor electrical connection
- Noise on the VSS input signal from the radio frequency interference or electro magnetic interference
- External sources, such as ignition wires, the charging circuit or aftermarket equipment
When is the code detected?The Vehicle speed sensor (VSS) signal was detected during the initial self test.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1501 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe P1501 code Indicates the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) input signal is out of self-test range. If the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects a VSS input signal any time during the self-test, DTC P1501 is set and the test aborts.
Need more help?Get the P1501 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1501 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1501 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks