P1500 1999 FORD F150 - Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle Speed Sensor poor electrical connection
- Damaged Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detected an intermittent condition from the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1500 1999 Ford F150 DescriptionThe P1500 code Indicates the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) input signal was intermittent. This P1500 code is set when a VSS concern interferes with other On-Board diagnostics (OBD) tests, such as the catalyst efficiency monitor, the EVAP monitor or the HO2S monitor.
Need more help?Get the P1500 1999 Ford F150 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1500 1999 FORD F150 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1500 1999 Ford F150 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks