P1463 2007 FORD FUSION - Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Insufficient Pressure Change
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- A/C clutch always engaged
- A/C system electrical failure
Tech notesVerify A/C system function, including refrigerant charge.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1463 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionEach time the A/C clutch engages, the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is looking for a pressure change in the refrigerant. If the change in pressure is outside of the calibration the P1463 code will set.
Need more help?Get the P1463 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1463 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1463 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks