P1462 2007 FORD FUSION - Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Circuit Low
- Faulty Air Conditioning Pressure (ACP) Sensor
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Harness is Open or Shorted
- Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor Circuit Poor Electrical Connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1462 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionAir Conditioning Pressure (ACP) inputs a voltage to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). If the voltage is above a calibrated level the P1462 code will set. Verify VREF voltage between 4.0 and 6.0V.
Need more help?Get the P1462 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1462 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1462 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks