P1451 2007 FORD FUSION - EVAP Control System Canister Vent Solenoid Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Canister Vent Solenoid
- Canister Vent Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Canister Vent Solenoid electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?The code indicates that an Evaporative Emission (EVAP) system leak has been detected.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1451 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Canister Vent (CV) solenoid circuit for an electrical failure. The test fails when the signal moves outside the minimum or maximum allowable calibrated parameters for a specified canister vent duty cycle by PCM command.
Need more help?Get the P1451 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1451 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1451 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks