P1450 2007 FORD FUSION - Unable to Bleed Up Bleed Fuel Tank Vacuum
- Blocked EVAP canister or vent solenoid
- Kinked or collasped hose between canister and fuel tank
- Faulty Fuel Tank Pressure (FTP) sensor
- Fuel filler cap stuck closed, preventing vacuum relief
When is the code detected?Powertrain Control module (PCM) running system monitor and detected excessive vacuum in the fuel tank/EVAP system
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1450 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control module (PCM) Monitors the fuel vapor vacuum and pressure in the fuel tank. System failure occurs when the Evaporative Emission (EVAP) running loss monitor detects excessive fuel tank vacuum with the engine running, but not at idle.
Need more help?Get the P1450 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1450 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1450 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks