P1332 Possible Causes
- Faulty Knock Sensor
- Knock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Knock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1332 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1332 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1332 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1332 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1332 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Knock Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Knock Sensor is not to factory specifications.
P1332 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1332 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1332 Information for specific makes
- P1332 AUDI Cylinder 8 Knock Control Limit Attained
- P1332 BMW Knock Sensor 4 Low Input
- P1332 FORD Turbocharger / Supercharger Boost Pressure Control Circuit Low
- P1332 HYUNDAI #2 MF Signal Line Short
- P1332 MINI Knock Sensor 4 Low Input
- P1332 VOLKSWAGEN Cylinder 8 Knock Control Limit Attained
- P1332 VOLVO Camshaft Reset Valve
Need more help?Get the P1332 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1332 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1332 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks