P1280 - Injection Control Pressure Out Of Range Low
P1280 Possible Causes
- Faulty Injection Control Pressure (ICP)
- Injection Control Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Injection Control Pressure circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1280 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1280 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1280 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1280 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1280 DescriptionInjection Control Pressure Out Of Range Low is the generic description for the P1280 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1280 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1280 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1280 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1280 Information for specific makes
- P1280 ACURA Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 2 Circuit Malfunction
- P1280 BUICK Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit
- P1280 CADILLAC Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit
- P1280 CHEVROLET Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit
- P1280 DODGE Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2-3 Correlation
- P1280 FORD Injection Control Pressure Out Of Range Low
- P1280 GMC Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit
- P1280 HONDA Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 2 Circuit Malfunction
- P1280 ISUZU Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit
- P1280 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Injection Air Control Valve Circuit Flow Too Low
Need more help?Get the P1280 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1280 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1280 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks