P1252 - Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid Short Circuit
P1252 Possible Causes
- Faulty Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid
- Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1252?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1252 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1252 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1252 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) detected a short to ground on the Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid control circuit
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1252 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1252 AUDI Start Of Cold Start Injector Open/Short To Ground
- P1252 BMW Charge Air Pressure Actuator Short Circuit To Ground
- P1252 CHRYSLER Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid Short Circuit
- P1252 DODGE Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid Short Circuit
- P1252 FORD Fuel Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 2 Malfunction
- P1252 JEEP Vacuum Reservoir Solenoid Short Circuit
- P1252 KIA Pressure Regulator Control Solenoid Valve No. 2 Circuit Malfunction
- P1252 MAZDA Fuel Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 2 Malfunction
- P1252 VOLKSWAGEN Start Of Cold Start Injector Open/Short To Ground
Need more help?Get the P1252 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1252 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks