P124D - Injector 6 Positive Voltage Control Circuit Shorted to Control Circuit
P124D Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Injector
- Fuel Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injector circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P124D?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P124D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P124D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P124D DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) supplies voltage to each fuel injector on the injector high voltage supply circuits. The ECM energizes each fuel injector by grounding the high voltage control circuit of the fuel injector. The ECM monitors the status of the injector high voltage supply circuits and the fuel injector high voltage control circuits. When a fuel injector circuit condition is detected by the ECM, the affected fuel injector(s) is disabled.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P124D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P124D BMW Nitrogen Oxide Sensor Operational Readiness Signal Not Available During Operation
- P124D CHEVROLET Injector 6 Positive Voltage Control Circuit Shorted to Control Circuit
- P124D GMC Injector 6 Positive Voltage Control Circuit Shorted to Control Circuit
- P124D MINI Nitrogen Oxide Sensor Operational Readiness Signal Not Available During Operation
Need more help?Get the P124d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P124d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks