P1249 - Injector 2 Positive Voltage Control Circuit Shorted to Control Circuit
- Faulty Fuel Injector
- Fuel Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injector circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1249 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) supplies voltage to each fuel injector on the injector high voltage supply circuits. The ECM energizes each fuel injector by grounding the high voltage control circuit of the fuel injector. The ECM monitors the status of the injector high voltage supply circuits and the fuel injector high voltage control circuits. When a fuel injector circuit condition is detected by the ECM, the affected fuel injector(s) is disabled.
P1249 Information for specific makes
- P1249 AUDI Fuel Consumption Signal Electrical Fault In Circuit
- P1249 CHEVROLET Injector 2 Positive Voltage Control Circuit Shorted to Control Circuit
- P1249 FORD Wastegate Control Valve Performance
- P1249 GMC Injector 2 Positive Voltage Control Circuit Shorted to Control Circuit
- P1249 ISUZU Low Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Voltage
- P1249 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Consumption Signal Electrical Fault In Circuit
Need more help?Get the P1249 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1249 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1249 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks