P1246 2008 FORD FUSION - Alternator Load Input Failed
- Faulty Alternator/Generator
- Alternator/Generator harness is open or shorted
- Alternator/Generator circuit poor electrical connection
- Damaged Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1246 2008 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors generator load from the generator/regulator in the form of frequency. The frequency range is determined by the temperature of the voltage regulator where 97% represents full load, below 6% means no load.
Need more help?Get the P1246 2008 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1246 2008 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1246 2008 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks