P1245 2000 FORD F150 - Alternator Load Input Failed Low
- Faulty Alternator/Generator
- Broken Alternator Belt
- Alternator/Generator harness is open or shorted
- Alternator/Generator circuit poor electrical connection
- Damaged Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1245 2000 Ford F150 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors generator load from the generator/regulator in the form of frequency. The fault indicates the input is lower than the load should be in normal operation. The load input could be low when no generator output exists.
Need more help?Get the P1245 2000 Ford F150 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1245 2000 FORD F150 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1245 2000 Ford F150 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks