P1244 LINCOLN - Alternator Load Input Failed High
- Faulty Alternator/Generator
- Alternator/Generator harness is open or shorted
- Alternator/Generator circuit poor electrical connection
- Damaged Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1244 Lincoln DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors generator load from the generator/regulator in the form of frequency. The fault indicates the input is lower than the load should be in normal operation. The load input could be high when a battery short to ground exists.
Need more help?Get the P1244 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1244 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1244 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks