P1236 2010 FORD FUSION - Fuel Pump Control Out of Range
- Faulty Fuel Pump Drive Module (FPDM)
- FPDM harness is open or shorted
- FPDM circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1236 2010 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe P1236 code indicates the Fuel Pump Drive Module (FPDM) detected an invalid or missing Fuel Pump (FP) circuit signal from the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). The FPDM sends a message to the PCM through the FPM circuit, indicating this failure was detected. The PCM sets the DTC when the message is received.
Need more help?Get the P1236 2010 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1236 2010 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1236 2010 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks