P1233 LINCOLN - Fuel Pump Driver Module Disabled Or Off Line
- Inertia fuel shutoff (IFS) switch needs to be reset
- Faulty Fuel Pump Driver Module (FPDM)
- Fuel Pump Driver Module (FPDM) harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Pump Driver Module (FPDM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Inertia Fuel Shutoff (IFS) switch
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
User Submitted Video
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine no start
P1233 Lincoln DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Pump Monitor (FPM) circuit from the Fuel Pump Driver Module (FPDM). With the key on, the FPDM continuously sends a duty cycle signal to the PCM through the FPM circuit. The test fails if the PCM stops receiving the duty cycle signal.
Need more help?Get the P1233 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1233 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1233 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks