P1230 Possible Causes
- Faulty Fuel Pump Control Unit
- Faulty Fuel Pump Relay
- Fuel Pump Control Unit harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Pump Control Unit circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1230 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1230 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1230 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1230 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1230 DescriptionFuel Pump Control Unit Malfunction is the generic description for the P1230 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1230 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1230 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1230 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1230 Information for specific makes
- P1230 AUDI Injector Circuit Cylinder 6 Short To Ground
- P1230 BMW Fuel Pump Relay Activation
- P1230 FORD Low Speed Fuel Pump Fault Condition
- P1230 LAND-ROVER Low Speed Fuel Pump Fault Condition
- P1230 LINCOLN Low Speed Fuel Pump Fault Condition
- P1230 MERCURY Low Speed Fuel Pump Fault Condition
- P1230 MINI Fuel Pump Relay Activation
- P1230 SAAB Throttle Position Sensor 1 and 2 Circuit
- P1230 SUBARU Fuel Pump Control Unit Malfunction
- P1230 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Cylinder 6 Short To Ground
Need more help?Get the P1230 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1230 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1230 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks