P1229 2003 INFINITI G35 - Sensor Power Supply Circuit Shorted
- Check harness body ground
- Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) sensor
- Faulty Power Steering Pressure (PSP) sensor
- Faulty Refrigerant Pressure sensor
- Faulty EVAP Control System Pressure sensor
Tech notesStart by inspecting the connections of the harness to the body grounds.
When is the code detected?The Engine Control Module (ECM) detects a voltage of power source for sensor is excessively low or high.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1229 2003 Infiniti G35 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) detects a voltage of power source for sensor is excessively low or high. ECM stops the electric throttle control actuator control, throttle valve is maintained at a fixed opening (approx. 5 degrees) by the return spring.
Need more help?Get the P1229 2003 Infiniti G35 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1229 2003 INFINITI G35 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1229 2003 Infiniti G35 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks