P1203 - Fuel System Failure Caused No. 3 Cylinder Misfire
P1203 Possible Causes
- Ignition spark
- Check primary and secondary ignition
- Check fuel system
- Fuel pressure and injector
- Check for vacuum leaks
- Check engine mechanical condition
First diagnose P1203 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1203 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1203 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1203 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1203 DescriptionFuel System Failure Caused No. 3 Cylinder Misfire is the generic description for the P1203 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1203 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1203 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1203 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1203 Information for specific makes
- P1203 ACURA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 3 Cylinder Misfire
- P1203 AUDI Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 3 Electrical Malfunction
- P1203 BUICK Gas Mass Sensor Circuit High Frequency
- P1203 CADILLAC Gas Mass Sensor Circuit High Frequency
- P1203 CHEVROLET Gas Mass Sensor Circuit High Frequency
- P1203 GMC Gas Mass Sensor Circuit High Frequency
- P1203 HONDA Fuel System Failure Caused No. 3 Cylinder Misfire
- P1203 ISUZU Injector Circuit Open / Shorted Cylinder #3
- P1203 JAGUAR Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 3 Electrical Malfunction
- P1203 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Injector Circuit Cylinder 3 Electrical Malfunction
Need more help?Get the P1203 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1203 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1203 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks