P1197 - Differential Pressure Sensor Intake Manifold Signal
P1197 Possible Causes
- Faulty Differential Pressure Sensor
- Differential Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Differential Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1197 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1197 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1197 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1197 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1197 DescriptionDifferential pressure sensor intake manifold high input bank 1
P1197 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1197 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1197 Information for specific makes
- P1197 AUDI O2S Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1 Electrical Malfunction
- P1197 BMW Differential Pressure Sensor Intake Manifold Signal
- P1197 CHRYSLER Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 Slow Response
- P1197 DODGE Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 Slow Response
- P1197 FORD Key Off Voltage Low
- P1197 INFINITI Low Input From Fuel Level Sensor
- P1197 JEEP Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 Slow Response
- P1197 MINI Differential Pressure Sensor Intake Manifold Signal
- P1197 NISSAN Low Input From Fuel Level Sensor
- P1197 VOLKSWAGEN O2S Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1 Electrical Malfunction
Need more help?Get the P1197 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1197 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1197 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks