P1172 VOLKSWAGEN - Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Signal Too Low
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Throttle Drive electric motor
- Faulty Throttle Valve Control Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1172 Volkswagen code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1172 VOLKSWAGEN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1172 Volkswagen code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks