P1171 Possible Causes
- Plugged air intake or exhaust
- Plugged fuel filter
- Fuel pump failure
- Injector failure
How do I fix code P1171
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1171 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1171 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1171 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1171 DescriptionFuel System Lean During Acceleration is the generic description for the P1171 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1171 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1171 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1171 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1171 Information for specific makes
- P1171 ACURA Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 AUDI Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Range/Performance
- P1171 BMW Ambient Pressure Sensor Learned Value Error
- P1171 BUICK Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 CADILLAC Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 CHEVROLET Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 FORD Rotor Sensor Fault
- P1171 GMC Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 HONDA Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 HYUNDAI Electronic Throttle System Open
- P1171 ISUZU Fuel System Lean During Acceleration
- P1171 LAND-ROVER LH Bank Lambda Control Adaption Over Time Too Large
- P1171 MINI Ambient Pressure Sensor Learned Value Error
- P1171 SUZUKI Fuel Supply System Lean During Power Enrichment
- P1171 VOLKSWAGEN Throttle Actuation Potentiometer Signal 2 Range/Performance
Need more help?Get the P1171 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1171 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1171 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks