- Leaking injector, regulator or excessive fuel pressure
- Engine vacuum leak or open EGR valve at idle
- Engine mechanical condition
- Faulty HO2S or Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1132 Mazda DescriptionA Heated Exhaust Oxygen (HO2S) sensor indicating rich at the end of a test is trying to correct for an over-lean condition. The test fails when the fuel control system no longer detects switching for a calibrated amount of time.
Need more help?Get the P1132 Mazda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1132 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1132 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks