P1113 - Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
How do I fix code P1113?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1113 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1113 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1113 DescriptionIntake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit is the generic description for the P1113 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1113 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1113 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1113 AUDI HO2S Sensor Heater Resistance Too High Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P1113 BUICK Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 CADILLAC Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 CHEVROLET Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 GMC Intake Resonance Switchover Solenoid Control Circuit
- P1113 HYUNDAI Manifold Differential Pressure Sensor Abnormal
- P1113 MAZDA Intake Air Temperature Circuit Open/Short
- P1113 VOLKSWAGEN HO2S Sensor Heater Resistance Too High Bank 1 Sensor 1
Need more help?Get the P1113 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1113 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks