P1086 - Fuel Control Mixture Rich Bank 2 Sensor 1
P1086 Possible Causes
- Low fuel pressure
- Large vacuum leak on engine
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Faulty Ignition
- Faulty fuel injector
How do I fix code P1086?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1086 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1086 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1086 DescriptionFuel Control Mixture Rich Bank 2 Sensor 1 is the generic description for the P1086 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1086 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1086 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1086 AUDI Exhaust Bank 4- Mixture Adaption Range 2 Lower Lean Limit Not Reached
- P1086 BMW Fuel Control Mixture Rich Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1086 MINI Fuel Control Mixture Rich Bank 2 Sensor 1
- P1086 SUBARU Tumble Generator Valve #2 Position Sensor Circuit Low Input
- P1086 VOLKSWAGEN Exhaust Bank 4- Mixture Adaption Range 2 Lower Lean Limit Not Reached
Need more help?Get the P1086 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1086 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks