P1083 - Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1
P1083 Possible Causes
- Low fuel pressure
- Large vacuum leak on engine
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Faulty Ignition
- Faulty fuel injector
How do I fix code P1083?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the P1083 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1083 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1083 DescriptionFuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1 is the generic description for the P1083 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information about the P1083 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1083 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1083 AUDI Exhaust Bank 3- Mixture Adaption Range 1 Lower Rich Limit Not Reached
- P1083 BMW Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P1083 LEXUS HC Absorber Switching Valve Bank 2 Stuck Open
- P1083 MINI Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P1083 VOLKSWAGEN Exhaust Bank 3- Mixture Adaption Range 1 Lower Rich Limit Not Reached
Need more help?Get the P1083 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1083 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks