P1024 Possible Causes
- Faulty VVT Servo Motor
- VVT Servo Motor harness is open or shorted
- VVT Servo Motor circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P1024Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1024 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1024 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1024 DescriptionValvetronic Adjustment Range is the generic description for the P1024 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1024 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section below for more information.
P1024 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1024 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1024 ACURA Valve Pause System Sticking On
- P1024 AUDI Fuel Pressure Control Valve Open Circuit
- P1024 BMW Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1024 DODGE Charge Air Temp Circuit High
- P1024 HONDA Valve Pause System Sticking On
- P1024 MINI Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1024 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Control Valve Open Circuit
Need more help?Get the P1024 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1024 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks