P1020 - Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply
P1020 Possible Causes
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
First diagnose P1020 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1020 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1020 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P1020 code detected?Valvetronic eccentric shaft guiding sensor solenoid loss bank 1
P1020 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1020 DescriptionValvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply is the generic description for the P1020 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1020 OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1020 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1020 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1020 Information for specific makes
- P1020 ACURA Valve Pause System Stuck Off
- P1020 AUDI Fuel Pressure Control Limit Exceeded
- P1020 BMW Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply
- P1020 HONDA Valve Pause System Stuck Off
- P1020 MINI Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Power Supply
- P1020 MITSUBISHI MIVEC Performance Problem Bank 1
- P1020 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Control Limit Exceeded
Need more help?Get the P1020 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1020 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1020 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks