P1006 MINI - Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor Guide
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
When is the code detected?Valvetronic eccentric shaft guiding sensor solenoid loss bank 1
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1006 Mini DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Valvetronic Eccentric Shaft Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P1006 Mini code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P1006 MINI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1006 Mini code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks