P0D5C - Battery Charger Hybrid/EV Battery Output Power Performance
P0D5C Possible Causes
- Faulty Battery Charger
- Battery Charger harness is open or shorted
- Battery Charger circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P0D5C code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0D5C code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0D5C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0D5C Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0d5c DescriptionThe battery charger will diagnose its own systems and determine when a fault condition is present. Diagnostics and system status is communicated from the battery charger to the hybrid/EV powertrain control module 2 through serial data. The hybrid/EV powertrain control module 2 is the host controller for DTC information.
P0D5C More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0D5C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P0D5C Information for specific makes
- P0D5C BUICK Battery Charger Hybrid/EV Battery Output Power Performance
- P0D5C CADILLAC Battery Charger Hybrid/EV Battery Output Power Performance
- P0D5C CHEVROLET Battery Charger Hybrid/EV Battery Output Power Performance
- P0D5C GMC Battery Charger Hybrid/EV Battery Output Power Performance
- P0D5C SATURN Battery Charger Hybrid/EV Battery Output Power Performance
Need more help?Get the P0d5c code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0D5C CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0d5c code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks