P0ACC - Hybrid Battery Temperature Sensor 'C' Circuit Low
P0ACC Possible Causes
- Faulty HV Battery Assembly (HV battery temperature sensor)
- HV Battery Assembly harness is open or shorted
- HV Battery Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Battery smart unit
How do I fix code P0ACC?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0ACC code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0ACC code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0ACC DescriptionThe battery temperature sensors are provided at 3 locations of the HV battery. The resistance of the thermistor, which is built into each battery temperature sensor, varies in accordance with changes in the HV battery temperature. The lower the battery temperature, the higher the thermistor resistance. Conversely, the higher the temperature, the lower the resistance. The battery smart unit uses the battery temperature sensors to detect the HV battery temperature, and sends the detected value to the power management control ECU. Based on the results of this detection, the power management control ECU controls the blower fan. (The blower fan starts when HV battery temperature rises above a predetermined level.)
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0ACC code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0ACC BUICK Hybrid/EV Battery Temperature Sensor 3 Circuit Low Voltage
- P0ACC CADILLAC Hybrid/EV Battery Temperature Sensor 3 Circuit Low Voltage
- P0ACC CHEVROLET Hybrid/EV Battery Temperature Sensor 3 Circuit Low Voltage
- P0ACC GMC Hybrid/EV Battery Temperature Sensor 3 Circuit Low Voltage
- P0ACC LEXUS Hybrid Battery Temperature Sensor 'C' Circuit Low
- P0ACC TOYOTA Hybrid Battery Temperature Sensor 'C' Circuit Low
Need more help?Get the P0acc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0acc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks