P0A21 - Motor Torque Sensor Circuit Intermittent
- Faulty Motor Torque Sensor
- Motor Torque Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Motor Torque Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0a21 DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Motor Torque Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Motor Torque Sensor is not to factory specifications.
P0A21 Information for specific makes
- P0A21 DODGE Motor Torque Sensor Circuit Intermittent
Need more help?Get the P0a21 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0A21 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0a21 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks