P0884 Possible Causes
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) Power and/or Ground connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P0884 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0884 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0884 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0884 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0884 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitored supplied voltage to the ATM solenoid valve. This voltage is without specific, then gear is fixed 4th speed.
P0884 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0884 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P0884 Information for specific makes
- P0884 DODGE TCM Power Input Signal Intermittent
Need more help?Get the P0884 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0884 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0884 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks