P0881 - TCM Power Input Signal Range/Performance
P0881 Possible Causes
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) Power and/or Ground connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P0881 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P0881 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0881 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0881 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0881 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitored supplied voltage to the ATM solenoid valve. This voltage is without specific, then gear is fixed 4th speed.
P0881 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0881 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P0881 Information for specific makes
- P0881 DODGE TCM Power Input Signal Range/Performance
Need more help?Get the P0881 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0881 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0881 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks