P0868 INFINITI - Secondary Pressure Down
P0868 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 'B' (secondary pressure solenoid valve) system
- Control Solenoid Valve 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Control Solenoid Valve 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Transmission Pressure Sensor 'A' (secondary pressure sensor)
- Line pressure control system
How do I fix code P0868 INFINITI?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0868 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0868 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0868 INFINITI DescriptionThe Pressure Control Solenoid Valve 'B' (secondary pressure solenoid valve) regulates the secondary pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0868 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the P0868 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0868 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks