P0868 CHRYSLER - Line Pressure Low
- Low transmission fluid level
- Faulty Line Pressure Sensor
- Plugged Transmission Oil filter
- Stuck or Sticking Main regulator Valve
- Faulty Transmission Oil Pump
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Delay of shifting
P0868 CHRYSLER Description
The Transmission Control System calculates torque input to the transmission and uses it as the primary input to the desired line pressure calculation. This is called Torque Based Line Pressure. In addition, the line pressure is set to a preset level 827 or 931kPa (120 or 135 psi) during shifts and in Park and Neutral to ensure consistent shift quality. The actual line pressure is continuously being compared to the desired (target) line pressure.
Need more help?
P0868 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0868 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks